Job Opportunity as a Social Media Marketing / Graphic Designer
Kent’s Chicken Coop is a 3.5 yr old business and our passion is to work with restaurants and retail stores, in the Vancouver and Fraser Valley area, to deliver wholesale chicken products sourced directly from the farm.
Our team is small and we value each member as a key asset to the development of our business. We wear multiple hats and work extra hours when needed to get the job at hand completed. We are continuously looking for creative ways to grow and be seen in a very competitive and large industry.
Currently, we are looking to add a key member to our group who is eager to start their career as a social media marketer & graphic designer.
This person will be able to manage their own schedule, create and capture content for our social media platforms, help align our brand image with our online presence – while telling our story along the way, and should be adept in photoshop and/or illustrator to help create and design flyers and ads.
The position will be part time, 21 hrs per week, and you will be required to work out of our office in Chilliwack. If this sounds like you please send us a cover letter & resume to email@example.com
Only candidates considered for the position will be contacted.
- Create social media plan
- Create and capture content
- Create ads and flyers
- Help tell our story & align our brand image with our online presence
- Partake in weekly meetings
- Work with sales to collaborate on marketing
- Creativity and the ability to think outside the box
- Strong understanding of social media platforms: Instagram & Facebook
- Ability to start and finish projects in a timely manner
- High proficiency in the English language with a strong attention to detail
- Adept in photoshop and/ or illustrator
- An understanding for marketing