Due to the evolving situation with COVID-19 and UFV’s alignment with BC Ministry of Health recommendations, the UFV Research Office is adapting Student Research Day to a digital/online format so students can display their research posters safely and remotely. We will no longer hold a physical gathering in Evered Hall on Tuesday, March 31, and there will be no student micro-lectures this year.
The bright side? You now will have more time to work on your research posters, and awards have been increased to $500!
- Deadline to Register Online: Friday, March 20
- Deadline to Submit your Research Poster: Friday, March 27
How the digital event will work:
- Students’ research posters will be displayed on the UFV Research Office website beginning Tuesday, March 31 at noon.
- Judges will view and score student posters online that day between 12 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- We will announce the winning posters on Friday, April 3 via email and on the UFV Research Office website, and students will receive their $500 prize cheques in the mail! (For groups, the prize money will be split equally among members.)