Due to the inclement weather earlier in January and February the committee has decided to amend the dates for the scholarship process as follows: March 10, 2017 – Students need to submit their applications to their university’s professor.
Students are requested to submit their application to their university’s professor for consideration. The university representative for UFV is Dr. Raymond Leung.
The objectives of the FVCPAA are to foster:
- professional relationships amongst CPA’s in the Fraser Valley
- Professional growth by advocating for CPABC accredited courses in the Fraser Valley for convenience
- Increasing public awareness of CPA’s
- Inspiring CPA students by providing scholarships and mentorship.
Students who wish to be considered for the studentship must fill out the application form available on the FVCPAA website and meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must maintain a high grade point average and participate in significant volunteer work.
- Must have completed 3rd year of accounting program and registered for 4th year and must plan to enter CPA program.
- Complete application form.
- Two brief letters of reference.
For questions or submissions please contact Dr. Raymond Leung (email@example.com).
New Deadline: March 10, 2017