Professional photographers from the Artona Group, the official graduation photographer for UFV, will be at the Abbotsford campus Feb 28 to March 9 and Chilliwack Feb 23 & 24 for graduate portrait sessions ($15 sitting fee). Book your session online.
It is recommended that grads book their session now as appointments will fill up quickly. If appointments fill up, you can book photos at Artona’s Vancouver studio. Contact Artona for more details.
To view the availability of sessions and to book an appointment, grads can follow these steps:
1. Visit Artona Group
2. Click the “BOOK SESSION ” button on the homepage
3. Type in “University of the Fraser Valley”
4. Follow on-screen instructions
Alumni Membership card photos FREE – While on campus Artona will also be available to take photos for the new Alumni Association membership cards free of charge. Alumni membership cards give grads access to a variety of great benefits and privileges upon graduations. Drop in anytime — appointments are not necessary. To see our Alumni Association membership benefits visit ufv.ca/alumnibenefits
[box]Faculty of Science and the UFV Alumni Association are pleased to offer grads the chance to have a graduate portrait with their fellow grads framed together and mounted in their department hallway. This single headshot-composite photography opportunity is FREE for the grad. Just mention to the photographer you would like to only have a composite session.[/box]
Photo Day Tips & Tricks from Artona!
- Solid colours are best.
- Long sleeve dresses and shirts are recommended for close-ups because they focus attention on the face.
- Coordinate your attire from head to toe.
- Darker clothing tends to minimize body size.
- A v-neck or scoop-neck is best if your neck is short and your face is full. A high neck garment is more ﬂattering if your neck is longer and your face is slender.
- If you have a school uniform then that is all you need.
- Please do not leave valuables unattended, Artona is not responsible for lost or stolen items.