[box]The Science Faculty Council is looking for nominations for 2 Student Representatives for a ONE YEAR term.[/box]
The Mandate of the Science Faculty Council (SFC) shall:
- serve as the forum for sharing information and the discussion of academic matters
- receive recommendations related to academic programs, including but not limited to: development of new programs, program changes, new courses, discontinuation of courses;
- vote on recommendations as related to the above;
- transmit recommendations to Senate;
- pass policies related to the functioning of the Faculty Council;
- deal with matters assigned by the Board or Senate.
WHO is eligible?
Any student in the Faculty of Science who has successfully completed at least 12 credits in the previous 12 months.
ARE you in …?
- BSc – Bachelor of Science
- Engineering Transfer
- Engineering Physics Diploma
- Data Analysis Certificate
- BAS – Bachelor of Agricultural Science
[box]IMPORTANT dates …
- September 15th– Deadline to Nominate
- September 25-29– Elections (via MyUFV)[/box]
LENGTH of term …
- TWO (2) Representatives for ONE (1) YEAR starting October 2017
SUBMIT form to:
Faculty of Science office – Room D203
– OR –
Scan and Email email@example.com
DOWNLOAD STUDENT NOMINATION FORM
For more information on the Science Nomination and Elections please visit our WEBSITE