We are looking for a student to prepare a number of short first year laboratory technique videos; these videos will be included in our online courses. The position will be available for the Winter 2017 semester.
- Mastery of chemical techniques
- Video recording
- Video editing
- Completion of UFV Chemistry 114 (or equivalent) with a grade of B or better
- Above average chemical technique skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in video production and editing would be an asset
- Must meet student eligibility criteria as outlined in UFV’s Work-Study Grant Guidelines
Apply by submitting your resume and cover letter online at https://ufv-csm.symplicity.com/students/ by December 9, 2016.
For more information contact:
Grant Fritzke at email@example.com
Jane Webb at firstname.lastname@example.org