Commenting on UFV Blogs
Thank you for your interest in becoming part of the conversation.
All comments are reviewed periodically by UFV staff. We ask that comments be related to the subject matter of the blog post.
A comment will be deleted if it contains:
• Hate speech
• Profanity, obscenity or vulgarity
• Defamation to a person or people
• Name calling and/or personal attacks
• Marketing copy that promotes services or products
• Comments that infringe on copyrights
• Spam comments, such as the same comment posted repeatedly on a profile
• Other comments that UFV staff deems inappropriate
If you find an inappropriate comment on this blog, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a link to the blog post.