2022-2023 Weeks Breakdown
The 2022-2023 meeting schedule weeks breakdown is located at H:\UFVinfo\Meeting Schedule and Timelines\2022-2023 Meeting Schedule Timelines\2022-2023_WeeksBreakdown_UFVMeetings_StatHolidays.pdf.
Those employees responsible for booking meeting space for department and committee meetings are asked to contact Room Bookings directly, between February and June 2022, in order to book space.
Information that Room Bookings will require:
1. Meeting name and acronym, if applicable – please advise of any committee name change.
2. Week number of your meeting: Week 1,2,3,4 (please see the Weeks Breakdown document on the public drive, as noted above).
3. Meeting day (Monday, Tuesday, etc.)
4. Please include all your dates. If your meeting falls on a statutory holiday and you reschedule it to an alternate date, please also include all that information.
5. Meeting start and end times.
6. Number of attendees expected at your meeting.
7. Contact person’s name and contact information.
Please note that Room Bookings will not automatically book meeting space for a department or committee meeting unless contacted directly. Room Bookings will attempt to provide the room you have had in the past, but this will not be guaranteed.
2022-2023 Meeting Schedule confirmations will be sent in late July 2022.
Meetings that require a classroom must wait until each semester timetable and final exam schedules are confirmed. Room Bookings will hold onto any pending requests and reconnect once the schedules are finalized.
Ad-hoc meeting room request for the period of September 2022–August 31, 2023 will not be approved until after the Meeting Schedule is finalized.
For more information, contact Darlene Glum at email@example.com