Are you a UFV faculty member interested in applying for a 2021-2022 sabbatical leave? Ask questions and receive feedback before submitting your application by attending our online Sabbatical Leave Workshop:
• Wednesday, August 26, 2020
• 10 – 11:30am
• Bluejeans video conferencing app
• Facilitated by Dr. Garry Fehr, AVP, Research, Engagement, and Graduate Studies
• RSVP: https://ufv-sabbatical-workshop-fall-2020.eventbrite.com
In this workshop you will learn how to:
• Recognize what makes a successful sabbatical application
• Write a strong project summary, objectives, and goals
• Develop a clear and detailed timeline of activities
• Identify potential outputs and dissemination plan
Start planning now! Sabbatical application deadlines start in September and October (to your Department/School, and your Dean) with completed applications for 2021-2022 due November 15, 2020.
If you are unsure about your sabbatical eligibility, please contact your dean’s office.
For questions about this workshop, please email the UFV Research Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
10:00 am – 11:30 am
Bluejeans video app