In order to continue limiting the spread of COVID-19, the majority of staff and faculty will continue to work primarily remotely and off campus where and when possible this fall.
If you are required to return to a UFV campus, please know UFV is committed to three key themes for this fall:
- Health – your health and safety are UFV’s number one priority and the University will adhere to all Public Health Officer and BC Government recommendations.
- Quality – we will provide an excellent workplace environment and a high quality educational experience for students. Here are eight ways UFV is keeping students safe this fall.
- Certainty – you will have certainty about how to safely attend campus and how education and services will be delivered
To keep these promises, we need your help by August 28.
If you are required to return to campus, you must take these steps:
- Speak with your supervisor regarding returning to campus to work.
- You and your supervisor will develop a Workspace Safety Plan designed to keep you and the UFV community safe. Supervisors will have materials needed to complete this step.
- Complete the UFV COVID-19 Safety Orientation, this provides an overview of UFV’s overarching Exposure Control Plan and general safe work procedures. You’ll receive a certificate indicating you have completed the orientation. Please send this to your supervisor via email before you return to UFV.
- Once you receive approval from your supervisor, return to campus and review the Workspace Safety plan with your supervisor.
- Follow the process and protocols outlined in the Workspace plan and please submit these documents by August 28.
If you have questions about this process please email firstname.lastname@example.org.