UFV Non-permanent employees have the following payment options for acquiring parking permits at UFV.
- $100 per four-month semester — employee hanging parking permit is available for purchase through the Facilities office located at the Abbotsford campus in B150; we do not have a parking office component at Chilliwack. Cash, debit, and credit cards are accepted directly at the Facilities service desk.
- Please note it is strongly advised that employees do not send cash or card information via inter-campus mail or email. We are unable to accept this form of payment.
- The employee hanging permit allows the employee to park in student parking lots should the employee lot be full.
- An employee not wanting to or that is unable to purchase a non-permanent employee semester permit, may opt to park in regular student parking areas and pay the daily rates.
- Student parking fee structure is as follows:
- At the meter, $1 for every two hours.
- Student e-permit through Impark at $12/week.
- Student e-permit semester pass at $150/semester.
Any non-permanent employee wishing to purchase an employee hanging semester permit may do so in advance during the week of Dec 16, 2013. Winter semester permits will not be released prior to Dec 16. All non-permanent employees must return their “expired” permit before a new permit is issued.
Please direct any pay-parking related inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org or local 4542.
Director of Facilities Services