Get emergency notifications from UFV to your phone via text, email and voice message. Sign up.
The University of the Fraser Valley strives to provide a secure and safe campus for its students, employees, and visitors. To keep the UFV community informed in emergency situations, weather closures or power outages, UFV offers the UFV Alert emergency notification system.
Open to everyone
Students, employees and the public can sign up to receive important information and instructions during an emergency or severe weather event. You can register multiple emails and phone numbers to receive messages by voice, text, and email. If you want to receive these messages, you must sign up. UFV does not automatically enter any contact information into this system. You can change your contact information or unsubscribe at any time.
Here’s how to sign up for UFV Alert messages:
- Click on the link: https://fraservalley.bbcportal.com/Entry
- Select ‘Sign Me Up!’
- Enter your name and email
- Choose a password
- Password must be at least 8 characters (max 50) at least 1 uppercase letter and at least 1 number
- All characters must be letters or numbers
- Cannot be the same as username
- Agree to the Blackboard Connect User Agreement and Continue
- Select security questions from the drop down list and provide answers for each
- Each answer must be at least three characters
- Add email addresses and phone numbers
- If you are a UFV employee, please enter your UFV contact information as well as non-UFV contact information.
- Add subscriptions
- Select University of the Fraser Valley, Emergency
- You can log in anytime to update your contact information