The Joint PD Committee (JPDC) has identified three additional uses of the PD fund allocation available to eligible staff and faculty allocation. These additional options are time limited, available only until March 31, 2022:
- Lifting the UFV Continuing Education tuition maximum of $400, making the employees’ full PD allocation available for courses commencing prior to March 31, 2022.
- Download the PD application for continuing education courses
- Up to 70% of their household Internet expenses (faculty and staff would be eligible for up to 70% of their Internet minus any amount already paid out of their development training allowance, if applicable).
- Download the PD application for internet expenses
- Purchase of a computer, including either a laptop or desktop, keyboard, mouse, and monitor. This purchase is a taxable benefit whereby the taxable portion will be recorded within the calendar year that the purchase is reimbursed.
- Download the PD application for computer purchase
To submit expenditures related to these options, please follow the regular PD fund approval process, using the expense claim form to submit receipts for reimbursement.