Check out the 2018 Career Fair! Find out what skills you need to get picked. Turn your certificate, diploma, or degree into dollars. Meet with graduate schools and over 45 employers.
Don’t miss your chance to win 1 of 3 $100 prizes! Be sure to stop by the photo booth.
Thurs, March 8
North Gym, Envision Athletic Centre, Abbotsord campus
More than 45 exhibitors will be on hand, including:
- Abbotsford Community Services
- Abbotsford Police Department
- Adler University
- Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada
- BC Assessment
- BC Corrections – Adult Custody Branch
- BC Emergency Health Services
- BDO Canada LLP
- Canadian Food Inspection Agency
- CBI Home Health
- Cintas Canada Ltd
- City of Chilliwack
- Coast Capital Savings
- Commissionaires BC
- Communitas Supportive Care
- Costco Wholesale
- Cultus Lake Waterpark
- Employment Services Chilliwack
- Fluent Home Ltd.
- Fraser Health
- Freedom 55 Financial
- GoodLife Fitness
- Hand in Hand Child Care Society
- Hub International
- Investors Group Financial Services
- Jelly Digital Marketing and PR
- Langbroek, Louwerse & Thiessen LLP
- Menno Place
- MNP LLP
- Pacific Coast Fruit Products Ltd.
- Paladin Security
- Phantom Screens
- Plan Group Inc.
- Prospera Credit Union
- Public Service Commission
- RBC Royal Bank
- Royal Roads University
- Safe Software Inc.
- Saputo Dairy Products Canada G.P
- Sto:lo Nation A:lmelhawtxw Early Education Centre
- TD Canada Trust
- The John Howard Society of the Lower Mainland
- The Sherwin-Williams Company
- Tutor Doctor
- Vivint Canada Inc
- Xyolhemeylh-FVACFSS (Fraser Valley Aboriginal Children & Family Services Society)
Find out more about the exhibitors here:
Career Fair is presented by the UFV Career Centre with the support of the Alumni Association.