If you are curious, creative and motivated about art in general and graphic design in particular, join UFV’s Graphic + Digital Design program at an information night and portfolio session on Tues, Feb 2.
At this session you will:
- Meet GDD students and faculty
- See innovative student design projects
- Ask questions of our student panel
- Receive constructive feedback on your artwork
- Find out about graphic design and the creative industry
- Take a tour of our studios and labs
- Win cool prizes.
Through engaging projects, passionate faculty and a strong professional community GDD introduces four fields of practice – communication design, brand identity, dynamic media, and interactive design. Our classes are small, intimate, and dynamic, giving you personalized attention. Come and find out more! We look forward to welcoming you to our campus!
Tues, February 2 | 6 to 9 pm
UFV Mission campus, 33700 Prentis Avenue, Mission BC
For more information: UFV Graphic Design Website