Since taking the helm to lead the former Development and Alumni Relations offices, Madeleine Hardin has initiated a number of changes to the two departments. Now under one leader, employees from both areas are enjoying a new name, new roles, and the numerous benefits of a larger team. The amalgamation of the two areas has resulted in streamlining the office to create efficiencies to better support the institution in the areas of fundraising and fostering alumni engagement.
Meet the team:
- Madeleine Hardin, Executive Director of University Advancement and Alumni Engagement
- Hilary Beard, Senior Manager, Principal and Planned Gifts,
will manage the University Advancement officers in fundraising
- Christopher Duffin, Advancement Officer, Community Initiatives and Awards
- Victoria Newstead, Advancement Officer, Annual Campaigns
- Karina Chow, Advancement Officer, Foundations and Major Gifts.
- Nancy Armitage, formerly the Manager of Alumni Relations, is taking on expanded duties with the new title of Manager of Programs and Administration for the University Advancement and Alumni Engagement office. In her new role Nancy will supervise:
- Sandra Presingular, Advancement Officer, Database Specialist
- Jelisa Fast, Database Assistant
- Caitlin Gleboff, Department Advancement and Alumni Assistant, who will also assist the Alumni Association Board of Directors.
- Helen Hughes, who will take on expanded duties as the University Advancement and Alumni Engagement Program Coordinator
- Victoria Newstead, in her new duties supporting alumni engagement initiatives.
Come by our office (B306) on Valentine’s Day (Thurs, Feb 14). We will have some blank Valentines and chocolate kisses to give away so you can spread the love around.
Comments are closed.