August — Tips of the Month from Financial Aid and Awards
- Need a student loan for September? It’s not too late! On-line
applications are available at www.StudentAidBC.ca
- If you are applying for student loans be sure the courses you register in meet Student Aid BC requirements – minimum of 9 post-secondary credits. These credits CANNOT include upgrading courses or course(s) you have already received a passing grade in.
- ESL or Upgrading courses? You may qualify for the Adult Upgrading Grant. Contact Financial Aid and Awards for details.
- Awarded a UFV Scholarship or Leadership award? Congratulations! Expect your cheque in the mail this month! Tuition-based awards will be applied directly to your account by Sept 17.
- Time is the coin of your life. It is the only coin you have, and only you can determine how it will be spent. ~ Carl Sandburg
For more information, contact Financial Aid at email@example.com