Tuition waivers — submit requests before semester starts

Permanent employees who are taking classes or who have spouses or dependents doing so need to submit tuition waiver requests for Fall 2019 for themselves, spouses, and/or dependents before classes start. Requests can be submitted online by going to the HR website.

For more information, contact Debbie Dyck at