Financial Aid and Awards Tips for February
- Scholarship time is coming. Start researching your scholarship options now because there is often a fair amount of preparation involved in getting your applications ready for submission.
- Scholarship and Leadership applications (online format) will be available March 15 through myUFV.
- If you are on student loans and thinking about withdrawing from a course, please consult with Financial Aid and Awards before doing so as this decision could negatively impact your standing with Student Aid BC and the Canada Student Loans program.
- Ike Barber Transfer Scholarship applications are now open for 2017! Visit http://www.ikbbc.ca/web/ for details and application.
- Bursary applications close February 28th
- To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe. ~ Anatole France
For more information, contact Financial Aid at firstname.lastname@example.org