Join Art History/Visual Arts for a tour of an enlightening and inspiring art lovers’ paradise.
- From Checkpoint Charlie & Nefertiti
- To Gates of Ishtar & Berlin Wall
- From Altar of Zeus & Brandenburg Gate
- To Käthe Kollwitz & Museum & Hamburger Bahnhof Gallery
- From Sidewalk cafes & Currywurst
- To Humboldt University & The Reichstag.
One of the world’s most culturally diverse, influential and visited cities, Berlin’s universities, research facilities, theatres, museums, galleries, festivals, night life and architecture are internationally renowned.
May 1–10, 2015
Included in cost of approximately $2,500
- Accommodations (including breakfast) located in Mitte, the cultural and historic heart of Berlin
- Entrance fees to:
– Contemporary, Alternative, and National Galleries
– Monumental Museums
– Architectural and historic sites, including the Potsdamer Platz Sony Center, Daniel Libeskind’s Jewish Museum, Peter Eisenman’s Holocaust Memorial, Kaiser Wilhelm Church, a memorial to Peace and Reconciliation.
Please contact Vicki Bolan for details and deposit deadline: