Métis Family Services is delegated under the Child Family and Community Services Act (CFCSA) to provide child protection and family support services to Métis children and families living in the Surrey, Delta, White Rock, Ladner area; as well as, guardianship, adoption and resources services to Métis children and youth placed in foster homes in the greater Vancouver Region.
Métis Family Services is committed to working collaboratively with Métis families and our community to increase their capacity to nurture and care for their children in a manner that supports family wellness and celebrates Métis history and cultural traditions.
For more details follow the links below or visit the Métis Family Services website.
- Intake Team Leader FT -Temp
- Outreach Parenting Worker FT -Temp
- Rapid Response Worker FT
- Rapid Response Worker FT -Temp
- Resolutions Facilitator FT -Temp
- Child Protection Social Worker FT (2 Temp positions available)