Parent Support Society offering online volunteer training for Volunteer Facilitators for Online Indigenous & Non-Indigenous Circles.
Are you someone who has:
- Good listening skills
- An interest in supporting parents/caregivers and child relationships
- Basic understanding of child development & parenting Issues
- Willing to do some community outreach & development
- Are comfortable with using Zoom for Online meetings
- Have good organizational & communication skills
Join Our Team:
Starting September 21st, 2020, we will be launching our self-paced online course for new volunteers. Participants are asked to complete all assignments by October 6 & 7, 2020 to complete their training.
Next Online Training Dates: October 6 & 7, 2020
To apply click here.
For information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 604-669-1616
To view the poster click Here