Are you interested in an opportunity to put your managerial and people skills to practice? If yes, then we have just the opportunity for you. As Home Share Manager, you will implement, evaluate and oversee Home Share services while providing caregivers with necessary support. This is a temporary position to cover a Leave vacancy and is located in Chilliwack, BC.
Key areas of involvement include:
- Coordinating the program, including the planning and care of individuals, communication with families and other involved professionals and staff leadership.
- Providing to individuals with complex health care needs and offering appropriate Positive Behavioural Supports to individuals and the staff team.
- Working collaboratively with other department programs and Managers.
- Maintaining appropriate records and ensure completion of all documentation.
- All other duties and responsibilities are outlined in the Job Description for Program Manager, obtainable from the head office.
How to Apply: Check out our website to learn more about us and submit a cover letter and resume to the human resources department. Please quote Posting #20-055 on your application. Resumes alone will not be considered. Email: email@example.com