HEALTH CARE JOBS WITH A WORLD-CLASS INNOVATOR IN MEDICAL CARE, RESEARCH, & TEACHING
Vancouver Coastal Health (VCH) delivers services to more than 1 million BC residents living in Vancouver, Vancouver’s North Shore, Richmond, the Sea-to-Sky Corridor, Sunshine Coast, Bella Bella, Bella Coola, the Central Coast and surrounding areas. The remarkable range of jobs & specialties places VCH at the forefront of career destinations for many health care professionals. Our amazing jobs, workforce, and remarkable organizational culture ensure that VCH is always promoting better heath for our communities through innovation and exceptional care.
From small towns to major cities, from acute care to community, VCH offers a full range of lifestyle and career options. Diversify your experience and work with its dynamic team in a truly client-centred environment. VCH is currently seeking Social Workers for various areas across British Columbia. Find out more about career opportunities here: http://bit.ly/2ZCC4Xt
In addition, can you please provide answers to the following:
- How many Master of Social Work students graduate each year?
- What month do they complete their schooling?
- What is the ideal time to set up a meet/video conference with a class?
- Is there a Social Work distribution list for students & alumni?
- Do you have any annual job fairs/events specifically for Social Work?