Various positions in BC
As a case manager, you’ll work collaboratively with injured workers, employers, and a team of professionals to adjudicate wage-loss claims and design and implement recovery and return-to-work plans to help clients return to work in a safe and timely manner.
- Demonstrate care and compassion while building successful relationships, developing effective plans, and providing quality adjudication
- Make timely, independent decisions by applying law and policy to a set of complicated and challenging facts
- Analyze and evaluate complicated information and implement lawful and objective decisions
- Manage a varied and complex caseload with input from your team members
- Accurately record, explain, and defend detailed and complex information orally and in writing
- Apply general knowledge of adjudication principles and practices and/or general knowledge of workplace disability principles and practices