BAYSHORE THERAPY & REHABILITATION
JOB POSTING – MANAGER, ABI PROGRAM
The Manager, ABI Program assumes overall responsibility for the ABI Program operations including contractual and clinical management, coordination, and supervision of all aspects of the program.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Contractual Management
- Liaise with the funder to ensure all contractual requirements are met
- Attend meetings with the funder as required
- Complete quarterly Key Performance Indicators as per contractual requirements
- Ensure staffing to support contractual requirements
- Supervise and support the ABI Supervisor(s) and Community Support Workers to ensure compliance with all federal and provincial legislated standards of practice.
- Conduct and arrange all initial assessments for clients requiring Community Support Worker services
- Conduct and plan team operational meetings and coordinate education and inservices
Human Resources Management
- Coordinate human resources with respect to recruitment, selection, orientation, training and probationary/annual performance reviews.
- Hire, coach and retain quality staff to ensure smooth operation of the Program
- Develop an engaged operations team through strong communications
- Manage staff performance through annual reviews and ongoing coaching and mentoring
- Cultivate a strong customer service and performance culture
Degree/diploma in health care, social services, psychology
Minimum three to five years management experience.
Experience providing rehabilitation services to clients with an ABI.
Other Skills and Abilities
Enjoy dealing with people and working in a fast-paced customer service environment.
Good business sense and strategic thinking.
Strong communication (oral and written) and presentation skills.
Exceptional interpersonal and decision-making skills.
Ability to handle difficult situations in an objective consistent manner.
Ability to work independently and effectively lead a team.
Demonstrated knowledge of personal computers and related software such as Windows, commitment to continual learning.
Valid driver’s license and ability to travel.
Please forward cover letter and resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org