Go places with UFV Study Abroad
When you participate in an international exchange, you gain a competitive and compassionate edge as well as distinct advantages in the classroom, workforce, and life.
You get to:
- pay UFV tuition and earn UFV credits
- challenge yourself
- meet amazing people from around the world
- visit great places and learn fascinating new things
- buff up your intercultural communication skills
- experience a different culture and improve your foreign languages skills
- broaden and enrich your education
- enhance your résumé and be competitive in an increasingly global economy
- explore and experience history, art, and world events not available in Canada
- increase your exposure to different perspectives
- grow personally and professionally
To go study abroad, you need to:
- be nominated by UFV
- remain registered in an undergraduate program at UFV
- ensure that course work completed at your host institution is applicable to your degree program
Start your journey now:
- Who can study abroad?
- Where can I study abroad?
- When can I go?
- How much does it cost?
- Follow the steps to plan your UFV Study Abroad adventure