Study in Canada

Resources for incoming exchange students

If your university has signed an international exchange agreement with UFV, you can come spend one or two semesters to study abroad in the beautiful Fraser Valley of British Columbia. You will study at UFV, but earn credits and pay tuition at your home institution.

Not sure if your university partners with UFV? View UFV’s list of international exchange agreements.

To become an incoming exchange student, you need to:

  • be nominated by your home university
  • remain registered in an undergraduate program with your home university
  • ensure that course work completed at UFV is applicable to your degree program

Explore the UFV Study Abroad site to learn more: