Business Administration faculty members and others who are interested in the relationship between universities and the private sector may wish to attend University-Industry Interaction conference in Amsterdam on May 28 – 29 2013. This conference is co-sponsored by the University Industry Innovation Network and the University of Amsterdam.
The conference will feature keynote speakers, parallel tracks, workshops, open discussion panels, a poster session as well as a PhD workshop. For more social interaction, participants can experience the of the city of Amsterdam, including a Boat Tour through the City’s world-famous canals, a champagne reception as well as a conference dinner in stunning locations.
Get set to join over 200 academics, technology transfer professionals, industry representatives, entrepreneurs and policy makers and engage in a rich dialogue over two days at the 2013 University-Industry Interaction Conference in Amsterdam. The conference will provide exposure to the latest research results and good practice case studies through presentations from leading experts on university-industry interaction, and provide opportunities for the discussion of the future for interaction between university and industry.
Phillips Research VP Confirmed
With the confirmation of Dr. John Bell from Philips Research, the conference has finalized a first-class speakers list with some of the major organizations involved in university-undustry interaction represented, including:
- Dr. John Bell, Vice-President and Head of Strategy and Business Development at Philips Research
- Prof. Henry Etzkowitz, President of the Triple Helix Association
- Dr. David Docherty, Chief Executive of the British Council For Industry and Higher Education
- Lucia Recalde Langarica, European Commission, Head of Unit – European Institute of Innovation & Technology
- Philippe Vanrie, CEO of the European Business & Innovation Centre Network
- Dr. Laurent Mieville, Author of “From Science to Business”, Past President of ASTP
Visit the conference’s website for the latest news on speakers, conference partners and discussion panels. We are looking forward to welcoming you in Amsterdam – the world-famous canal and culture city.