UFV faculty members may want to consider attending a three-day International Greening Education event that will be held from November 6 to 8, 2013 in Karlsruhe, Germany. The event provides an exclusive forum to:
- Examine how global issues such as climate change, loss of biodiversity and other major challenges are affecting the education sector
- Discuss how to embed sustainability in curricula, courses and teaching material
- Explore ways to help educational institutions become a driving force in finding long-lasting solutions to environmental, social and economic challenges
- Share best practices for greening education
- Get insights on reshaping education to meet the requirements of the 21st century.
For further information, please see event details.