IT Services in partnership with the Campus Card office is excited to announce the opening of our CEP Service Desk. Our new ground floor location in Building A provides a one-stop location for CEP and TTC students, staff and faculty. Our IT service desk team along with audiovisual and desktop support will offer on-site support from 8:00am – 4:00 pm, with a 1-hour closure at noon daily, Monday through Friday.
Campus Card will join IT Services in the newly renovated space of A0006 for the start of the semester. Fall card issuance at our new location will be from September 20 to September 28. Click here for more card information or to view the Chilliwack Campus Card hours.
IT Service Desk team is looking forward to providing on-site service and support, year-round for our Chilliwack campus students and employees. Our team also offers guidance, service, and assistance with the following:
• Wifi set up and support including UFV mobile app assistance
• MyUFV and network problem assistance including desk-side assistance or over the phone
• Printer installation and troubleshooting network printer issues
• Student-owned device service and support
• Audio/Visual and desktop support, troubleshooting and technician dispatch
• Assistance with all university-supported applications
• Computer lab support
We will continue to provide extended support services via phone, email and through our online service management ticketing system at itservicedesk.ufv.ca.