Doing what we love!
16 Fabulous Speakers and a Spectacular Gallery Exhibition
A lively 20 slides x 20 second presentation style featuring stories about doing what we love! The event begins with a gala reception in UFV’s S’eliyemetaxwtexw Art Gallery featuring visual connections through community branding projects and typography portraits created by UFV’s Graphic + Digital Design students!
- Shawn Neumann, Founder & CEO, Domain 7
- Jared Falk, Drumeo
- Krista Hesketh, The Blonde Jedi
- Greg Meeres, Boldfish Video Productions
- Carly Butler Verheyen, Photographer/Writer
- Tim McAlpine, Currency Marketing
- Anne-Marie Wee, The Dessert Republic
- David Reeve, Unleash Culture, Brand and Culture Builder
- Bosco Anthony, Digital Strategy
- Brad Haima, Circle Graphics
- Michael Boronowski, Civic Engagement and Corporate Initiatives, District of Mission
- Sheila Reimer, UFV Advancement
- Cherlandra Estrada, The Reach Gallery Museum
- Simran Bains, VP, Operations, Westberry Farms
- Sarah Clark, Jelly Digital Marketing and PR
- Alisha Deddens, Installation Artist and Young Contemporaries Leader
UFV Abbotsford, Thursday February 12
Reception 5:00 pm: Building B, 136 Gallery
PechaKucha 6:30 pm: Building B, 101 Lecture Theatre
Tickets: PechaKucha.caTickets by donation to support UFV’s Graphic + Digital Design grads.
Event Promotion Design: Emily McLean, GDD 2015 graduating student