What sets you apart? Learn how to give yourself the edge.
Students! Join us for speed networking with successful UFV business-minded alumni, who will share their valuable knowledge and experiences.
Thursday, Nov 15
Thai D’or Restaurant, 2328 Clearbrook Rd, Abbotsford
Meet key UFV business alumni and talk, one-on-one, about:
• how to break into your chosen career
• networking strategies
• etiquette when introducing yourself and others
• how to keep a conversation going
• what you might say to set yourself apart
• how to meet key people for the first time and break the ice.
Join us for an evening of speed networking, wine, and appetizers.
Featuring these UFV alumni:
- David R. Lanphear (BA ’99) Vice-President, Commercial Banking & Insurance, Envision Financial
- Lara Holtby (BBA ’07) KPMG Enterprises, Senior Accountant
- Baraa Ali (BCIS ’10) Strategic and Global Partnership advisor, Kwantlen Polytechnic University
- Tony Luck (BBA ’96), (BA ’07) Financial Consultant, Investors Group
- Darren Penner (BA ’04) Lawyer, Associate, Watson Goepel LLP
- Pamela St.Amour (BKin ’04) Fitness Co-ordinator, City of Abbotsford – former Happy Hearts fitness business owner.
- Adi Desai (BBA ’05) Thai D’or restaurant owner and operator
- Jack Rozendaal (BBA ’02) Sales and Marketing Manager, DeVry Greenhouses
Presented by UFV Alumni Association, BASA, Career Centre, and Thai D’or restaurant.
Registration deadline at www.ufv.ca/networking – is Monday, Nov 12.