Another great opportunitiy to tell your students about. Do you get nervous approaching an employer? Are you not quite sure how to leave a good first impression? Do you have questions, but are not sure how to ask them?
Then you are invited to attend How to Make an Impression: Networking 101 presented by UFV’s Career Centre and Career Fair 2014. This is the very first of our Career Fair preview events!
Attend three of the five preview sessions and be entered to win a Galaxy Tablet.
Don’t miss out on the first event:
How to Make an Impression: Networking 101
Tues, Jan 28
Featuring Employers representatives from:
- Abbotsford Community Services
- Sunlife Financial
What will I gain by attending?
- How to make the first impression
- Overcoming nerves
- Knowledge on proper etiquette when approaching an employer
- Getting your questions answered, learning how to speak up
- Proper body language
- How to dress to impress — what is business casual?
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the Career Centre via phone 604.504.7441 or email email@example.com.